1. The Little Black Dress. I love the beaded detail on this one from Shop Bop.
2. The Trench Coat. Doesn't every girl dream of one from Burberry?
3. Classic Dress Pant. I am loving this favorite fit pair of pinstripes from J.Crew.
4. Skirt. Must say I love the tulip skirt (via Banana Republic).
5. Blazer. When it comes to fit and tailoring Club Monaco can do no wrong in my book.
6. Classic White Shirt. Nothing better than a brand new white shirt.
7. Day dress. Anthropologie never fails!
8. Cashmere sweater. Every Christmas I put a cashmere sweater from J.Crew on my wish list and I have yet to receive one. I'm still holding out hope for a rich, prepster elf to answer my prayers!
9. Jeans. The classic low-rise straight leg jean.
10. Sweatsuit Alternative. Enough of the valour jumpsuits already. I prefer leggings and an over-sized sweatshirt for my "bum" wear.
*Bonus* One Indulgent Trendy Item Under $20. I can't help myself--I'm a sucker for a cheap pair of earrings.
You may remember the post I did a while back on The 6 Shoes Every Woman Must Own, well I had such a good response to that as well as lots of requests (well at least Emily) for similar posts that I decided to do another "Must Have" list. So here we go...The Top 10 Fashion Essentials, According to Tim Gunn. Well it's his list with my picks but I thought it was useful none-the-less. I'm curious, out of these "Essentials" what is your favorite go-to item? For me it's cheap accessories and skirts!