1. Black Pump (I live in these Nine West pumps during the week. The low kitten heel really comes in handy on crazy days at the office)
2. Comfortable Flats (These Driving Mocs from J.Crew have been on my wish list for quite some time now)
3. Evening Shoe (okay a girl can dream, right? Sergio Rossi):
4. Sleek Comfort Sneaker (Converse are classic weekend wear with a good pair of jeans and a cardigan -- so easy)
5. Tall Boot (Ever since my trip to Chicago I keep dreaming about over-the-knee boots with leggings and a over-sized sweater! But again, I only dream about these Modern Vintage "Betty" Boots)
6. All Weather Boot (I've decided that I need a pair of Hunter's -- so much more practical than Uggs!)
I recently heard that Oprah did a show all about shoes and accessories (so sad I missed it!). On it Oprah listed the top 6 shoes she thinks every woman must own. As soon as I heard about it I was online Google-ing it. Thankfully The Lipstick Diaries had the full list. I feel that they are all very practical for everyday. It definitely made me think twice about what's on my shoe rack and how much use I get out of my suede orange pumps! I thought it would be fun to create my own top 6. Following these specific styles, what would you pick (and are they currently in your closet)?!